Monday, July 19, 2010

Funny One Liners 19.7.2010

If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again; it was probably worth it!

The road to success is always under CONSTRUCTION!

There was a girl knocking on my hotel room door all night! Finally, I let her out.

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Intel inside. Idiot outside.

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" Father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."

Computers make very fast, very precise mistakes.

If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

Answering Machine: "Hi! I'm probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave a message. If I don't call back, it's you."

No comments:

Post a Comment